Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 continues the story of Starkiller, an apprentice of Darth Vader, and how he was betrayed by the evil Sith lord.
He must know try to save his girlfriend, Juno, and make sense of what is happening to him, all while avoiding Vader's henchmen, including famous bounty hunter Boba Fett.
The game will be released for the PC, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii and DS as well as the iPhone/iPod Touch and iPad.
Now, for PC gamers, LucasArts has decided to reveal the minimum and recommended PC system requirements that will need to be met if you want to experience Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 in the best possible way.
1000 UNLIMITED FREE FULL VERSION PC GAMES PARTS SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 5200+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Video: 256 MB Video Memory with Shader 3.0 support - ATI Radeon HD 2600 / NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT
- Hard disk space: 10GB + 1GB Swapfile
- Operating system: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP2, or Windows 7
- Sound: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible Audio Device
- DirectX: DirectX 9.0c (March 2009)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 6000+
- Video: 256 MB Video Memory with Shader 3.0 support - ATI Radeon HD 4800 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260
1000 UNLIMITED FREE FULL VERSION PC GAMES PARTS INSTRUCTIONS
Change To English:
1.Go to RUN and type REGEDIT and press enter
2.HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Lucas Arts\Star Wars the Force Unleashed 2\Language=ru Change to en
3.PLAY IN ENGLISH
1. Extract iso with winrar or 7-zip
2. mount iso in daemon tools, alcohol 120 or poweriso
3. install the game
4. play and enjoy
1000 UNLIMITED FREE FULL VERSION PC GAMES PARTS